Something went wrong on our end, sorry about that. Please try restarting Evernote...

Go to solution Solved by agsteele,

Hi,

I launched the standalone Evernote on my Windows 11 laptop this morning and after the window opened, I got the following error...

6344bec4-f3b6-a9cf-f783-3864bb25d0dc

"Something went wrong on our end, sorry about that. Please try restarting Evernote. Exit code: -1073741819"

I'm not concerned at the moment because the web version still works fine on this computer, but I normally use the standalone version. 

I have a subscription, and I checked the number of devices in use, and I should be good there. The app worked fine on this laptop and my desktop last night. (I can't check the desktop right now.)

My guess is that something got corrupted and is affecting only this installation of the app. So far I tried restarting the app and the laptop, which did not fix the issue. I haven't tried removing and reinstalling the program yet. Before I try that, is there a simple known fix for this, like deleting a config or preference file?

Thanks in advance for any helpful info.

• Evernote Expert
  • Solution

There are occasional reports of this error. I think the resolution is to uninstall with Revo Uninstaller and then reinstall with the latest version from evernote.com/download 

• Thanks 1