Evernote suddenly discontinued my Evernote Premium account

Last night, I got notified by my PayPal account that "Evernote Corporation canceled your automatic payments" for my Evernote Premium annual service, "including more notes, higher security, premium security, premium support and more" which I had been subscribed to since January 2014.  It seems Evernote one sidedly discontinued the Premium tier for legacy accounts and bumped me down to a free account.  Why no advance notification... What happened to the "premium support" that I was promised by Evernote Corporation for my Premium account!?  It's a very shoddy way to treat a customer!

• Level 5*

Hi.  Clearly something went wrong with communications here,  but we're not the people you need to speak to - the Forum is mostly other users.  Evernote has been doing away with the 'grandfathered' accounts which attracted very low rates,  and renewing subscriptions at the new and much higher rates.  They are (AFAIK) notifying subscribers of the change a month in advance of the due date,  but perhaps the email got lost in your spam folder or your account address is no longer accurate.  If you're willing to renew - and as you're now a non-subscriber - you should be able to reset your subscription with a healthy discount in the first year by upgrading from your existing account.  If you have any difficulty please contact Evernote direct via https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?guest=true - and use issue type "Account"

IIRC Premium Plan was one of the "Grandfathered" plans that ended last year.  My Forum Badge shows my Subscription as Premium, but I upgraded to Professional when that was introduced two years ago.

As @gazumped advised, this is a matter that only support can help with. 

• Like 1