Hate new layout

I've been a user of Evernote for many years, and even though I barely use 10% of my monthly allowance, the price has been doubled, meaning it's  out of the question to carry on. But making it easier to not carry on is the recent upgrade. I know people don't want change, but I was so happy with the Evernote trunk and the way I could save everything into it, and the way you could add tags and easily move  a note into a different notebook. It was simple! All of that has become so much more difficult. I am in tears of frustration.

why couldn't they leave it be? They've ruined great product. I will have to find a alternative which is really inconvenient. No doubt this won't be published. 

• Like 1
  • Level 5*
10 hours ago, annoying said:

why couldn't they leave it be? They've ruined great product.

Hi.  Evernote put up their prices - after several years of not doing so - to keep the company in business.  "Leaving things be" would still have left you to find another provider anyway when the company stopped offering any services.  Meantime you can:

Switch to monthly payments to give yourself a little time to think,  or change your account to 'Basic' (free) and...

• look for discounts - Evernote were offering up to 40% off the next year's subscription to soften the blow (slightly)
  • keep your notes where they are - you just won't be able to add new ones
  • export your notes to another provider - do some internet searches;  there are a lot of "Leaving Evernote?" features out there for some reason...
  • Like 1