Notifications doesn't work. Tasks don't appear on my iphone or desktop despite having a date/time. All notifications in IOS are on. Running on an iphone 15 Pro and desktop Ventura 13.6.3. 

Also I don't know how to raise this specific issue with Evernote Support. It only gives categories of Evernote TEAMS, Account management and Subscriptions/Billing. 

IMG_C0D88950884A-1.jpeg

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

So, what's the verdict?  Are you now receiving notifications on your I have done all that is required and no notices come on my iPhone. I do get them on my computers but I don't carry those around with me 🙂. Please let me know.  

Thanks for getting in touch. The good news is that the Evernote Team responded to my email. However, they have now asked me 3 times to provide them detailed explanation of the problem, what I have done and what was the result. I have a more than full time job and haven't had a chance to resend essentially the same information. I sent screen shots of setting, hardware/software details etc. EG signed out on iPhone, deleted app reinstalled re signed in, was asked by evernote app to allow push notfications, said yes and still doesn't work.

Interestingly a reminder to a task did pop up on my desktop Evernote but not on my iPhone. Actual tasks with due date and time do not illicit an alert on either iPhone or desktop. 

Basically I'm using Reminders (apple) for tasks now until I find enough white space to send evernote another email.

• Like 1

This is interesting because I am having the same issue and when I submitted it, EN responded that they couldn’t replicate or and closed the case! I rely heavily on the reminders and am extremely frustrated in the issue, and in their response!

• Sad 1
  • 4 weeks later...