Updated to payed plan today and all my notes / notebooks and data is just gone. Help!

Ive been using evernote for some years in the free version and as they are pressuring for the payed version and evernote on my desktop forcefully logged me out, i updated to a payed plan to access my data again. 

Now that I updated my subscription and also my evernote software, my account is completely blank. 

where are all the notes and notebooks. it contains a lot of my work and i really need to recover it. how can i do that? 

I wrote to the support but they are still not answering. 

Thanks a lot for some help!

• Level 5*

Hi.  We're mostly other users in the forums.  Support may take a little while,  but they'll be able to help you.  Meantime - are you logging with the correct user ID,  or did you accidentally create a new blank account when subscribing?  A mistype could do that...

I understand the 50 note limitation, but 1: WHERE ARE MY LAST 50 NOTES and 2: If i pay for a subscription, WILL MY NOTES BE RESTORED???

It doesn't seem to have helped this Paulina person, and Evernote isn't going to take my money and NOT restore my YEARS of notes. 

• Level 5*
On 1/11/2024 at 7:49 PM, skait174 said:

If i pay for a subscription, WILL MY NOTES BE RESTORED???

You don't need to pay a prescription to get your notes back.  You should still have access.  Maybe if you fixed your keyboard and gave us more background we could be of assistance?  If you had more than 50 notes you can view and export them,  but not add more.