Everbug android 10.64.0 - sorting notes not working?

No offence intended, but I'm wondering why you open new tickets with every new release of V10 instead of adding to an existing ticket? 

This will only worsen the backlog of their drowned support and won't have any positive effect towards a solution.

6 minutes ago, Feitz said:

No offence intended, but I'm wondering why you open new tickets with every new release of V10 instead of adding to an existing ticket? 

This will only worsen the backlog of their drowned support and won't have any positive effect towards a solution.

It's not possible to add to an existing ticket.

6 minutes ago, janndk said:

It's not possible to add to an existing ticket.

Ah, ok, that explains it. I thought this was possible through eMail, but maybe they removed this or answers are not reflected in the ticket history:

On 10.12.2020 22:13, support-webform@evernote.com wrote:
##- Please type your reply above this line -##

12 minutes ago, Feitz said:

Ah, ok, that explains it. I thought this was possible through eMail, but maybe they removed this or answers are not reflected in the ticket history:

On 10.12.2020 22:13, support-webform@evernote.com wrote:
##- Please type your reply above this line -##

Evernote's socalled "support" on the web is now outsourced to an external AI-bot. You get a ticket number and an automated response telling they don't care to check every bug, and then ....nothing!

• Sad 2
18 minutes ago, janndk said:

You get a ticket number and an automated response telling they don't care to check every bug, and then ....nothing!

I've had lots of 'nothings' in the past so I am through with opening new tickets. 

I migrated most of my important stuff and only kept V10 for cross platform note capture but will probably switch that to UpNote.

So I don't care too much anymore. Sometimes I still get upset when I think back how easygoing and productive Legacy was, at least since 7,14 (Mac, from 2019 on) and what a mess V10 turned out. What really put the last nail into the coffin recently was the fact that I could not access most of my local notes without a network connection. 

• Like 2
On 6/25/2024 at 3:33 PM, janndk said:

Stacks-bug is back 😒

Yikes 😬                          Stoked... didn't update yet.

(nice layout dudes)