NEED HELP :- Request for Subscription Cancellation, Downgrade, and Refund

Go to solution Solved by gazumped,

I subscribed for Evernote personal annual on December20, 2023, now I want to cancel my current subscription and downgrade to free, also want Refund as I’m eligible for refund 60 days policy.  I submitted request ticket for that just now. I need few answers like:- 

1) Do my request ticket is enough to cancel and refund or I need to do something more for cancellation and getting refund ?

2) How many days it took to resolve my issue?

3) Does anybody really get a refund?

4) where do I get reply on my email or on the page where I get ticket number?

• Arjunsinghcool changed the title to NEED HELP :- Request for Subscription Cancellation, Downgrade, and Refund
  • Level 5*
  • Solution

Hi.  You will get a response to your ticket within the next couple of weeks by email.  (They have been overwhelmed lately.) 

Support will ask for more information if they need it.  You can find comments here from users who received refunds,  so they do happen.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, gazumped said:

Hi.  You will get a response to your ticket within the next couple of weeks by email.  (They have been overwhelmed lately.) 

Support will ask for more information if they need it.  You can find comments here from users who received refunds,  so they do happen.

Thankyou, for your help and support

• Like 1

I subscribed for Evernote personal annual on Jan  2023, for £34.49 now I have been charged for £79.99,   I  canceled my current subscription and downgrade to free, also want Refund as I’m eligible for refund 60 days policy.Please  Initiate my process of refund. Thanks.

• Level 5*
On 1/13/2024 at 9:51 PM, Azi said:

I subscribed for Evernote personal annual on Jan  2023, for £34.49 now I have been charged for £79.99,   I  canceled my current subscription and downgrade to free, also want Refund as I’m eligible for refund 60 days policy.Please  Initiate my process of refund. Thanks.

Hi.  You need to contact Support - we're mainly just other users here.