How do I access new years 50% discount?

It says I have nine days left to do it, but it won’t let me click on the green button. And there doesn’t seem to be any customer support email address that I can find. I’m also trying to find out if I can do this deal monthly or if it has to be yearly.IMG_7222.thumb.png.8cacf4ecfbdaf3b8940827ec935b2b2d.png

I'm afraid I have no help to offer Joseph, but I've had an equally frustrating experience:

First I got a 50% off offer on my cell phone, but I couldn't access the offer.  The green button is cut off on my screen.  There's nothing to click.

Then I got a  40% off offer (also on my phone).  I thought I had taken advantage of it, but evidently not.  I can't get back to that offer.

I decided to go to my PC.  There were no offers initially, but a 25% offer eventually popped up.

Why can't I get back to the 40% off offer.  Why are there different offers on different devices?

This morning Evernote was unavailable when I signed on to the app from my PC.  Amazingly, when I signed back on the 50% offer popped up and I was able to complete the purchase.  Maybe it was offline to fix this glitch.   So, Joseph, if you haven't already succeeded you might want to try again.

• Like 1