I lost a note due to a bug. Who can help me to recover it?

Hello,

There are steps to reproduce:
When I created a Todo list by clicking on related icon in widgets screen on my iphone
And I chose some templates for that todo note
Then that templates weren't applied to the new note
But I found that they have been applied to the latest viewed/edited note
And that note with critical information was overwritten by those template

Below you can see the result: original title with overwritten content:
IMG_207EB9A1BBCE-1.thumb.jpeg.2efd67d99b75912693705b8d55fcfa3e.jpeg
No information about app version I used because after that I updated to the newest

My point here is that I ask you guys here to recover my note. A believe it is possible to with premium subscription but after such issues I never even think about that. So due it was by poor software I'm asking you/support guys to recover my note

Thanks in advance

• Level 5*
4 hours ago, Alexander Orlov said:

My point here is that I ask you guys here to recover my note. A believe it is possible to with premium subscription but after such issues I never even think about that. So due it was by poor software I'm asking you/support guys to recover my note

Hi.  We're other users here,  not Evernote.  Note History will have details of your previous content,  if it was synced to the server for at least 6 hours before loss.  Evernote says backups of note content are taken 'several times per day',  so it's not guaranteed.

If you notice an unwanted change on any device,  the standard 'undo' should work at the time.  Otherwise changes are saved to temporary local storage and are probably un recoverable.

AFAIK templates cannot be applied to an existing note.  The process if to create a new note,  apply a template to create the formatting and standard content,  then add your own information as necessary.  If you highlighted an existing note and then applied a template,  it may have simply deleted the current content.  If so,  Note History is your only possibility.

You can try contacting Support,  but they were overwhelmed before the end of year holiday period and it may take several days to receive their reply.  Use https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?guest=true - and the issue type "Account"

• Like 1