新用戶的問題,能改善將立即訂閱!

evernote換了老東家處於尷尬時期,可能一兩年後才會穩定下來,如果你剛使用evernote,我會建議你先去使用別的工具,現在新的工具很多也更好

evernote程式本身有很多小問題沒有修復,使用體驗不斷下降,我以前曾是訂閱戶受不了問題很多也沒修復而取消訂閱,等待資料轉移完成離開

• Thanks 1
  • Level 5*
1 hour ago, Maggie85531 said:

Evernote is in an awkward period after changing its old owner. It may take a year or two to stabilize. If you are just using Evernote, I would recommend you to use other tools first. There are many new tools now and they are better.

The evernote program itself has many minor problems that have not been fixed, and the user experience continues to deteriorate. I was a former subscriber who couldn't stand the many problems without fixing them, so I canceled my subscription and left until the data transfer was completed.

Totally disagree with you - Evernote is faster and more reliable than ever.  Try it out for free (still) and subscribe if you find it worthwhile.

• Like 1
20 小時前, gazumped說:

Totally disagree with you - Evernote is faster and more reliable than ever.  Try it out for free (still) and subscribe if you find it worthwhile.

速度更快?我同意

但問題非常多,發信給官方多次都未解決,有些問題甚至半年以上未修復

筆記內若有加密文字,刪除後仍然會被搜索到

手機程式問題就更多了,在我離開付費之前就有

安卓返回手勢失效 (facebook之前也是,但他承認問題並修復,我不明白為什麼這麼重要的功能公司怎麼會讓他壞這麼久)

功能選單閃爍

圖片偶發損壞導致程式閃退 (如同版主影片中那樣)

2023-12-14 23-51-43.mkv

• Level 5*
3 hours ago, Maggie85531 said:

Faster? I agree

However, there are many problems. I have sent letters to the official many times but have not solved them. Some problems have not been fixed for more than half a year.

If there is encrypted text in the note, it will still be searchable after deletion.

There are even more problems with the mobile app. There were problems before I left to pay.

Android's back gesture doesn't work (facebook did it before, but they admitted the problem and fixed it. I don't understand why the company let such an important feature break for so long)

Function menu flashes

Occasionally corrupted images causing the program to crash (as in the moderator's video)

The only real way to try to improve your experience is to install the latest version for the online store or Evernote.com.  Try Revo Uninstaller Free (Windows) or AppRemover (Mac) to remove all traces of the application.  If that does not work,  then contacting Support is the only options.

• Like 1
在 2023/12/11 在 PM7點55分, gazumped說:

你好。如果您的手機有問題,也許這個應用程式不適合您。:(

但我手邊2隻手機都遇上問題,幾天後我收到了evernote修復更新,問題依然存在

我已經使用另一款軟體了,該貼文可能在我刪除帳號後消失,謝謝你的回覆

• Like 1
在 2023/12/14 在 AM1點56分, Maggie85531說:

evernote換了老東家處於尷尬時期,可能一兩年後才會穩定下來,如果你剛使用evernote,我會建議你先去使用別的工具,現在新的工具很多也更好

evernote程式本身有很多小問題沒有修復,使用體驗不斷下降,我以前曾是訂閱戶受不了問題很多也沒修復而取消訂閱,等待資料轉移完成離開

有看到裁員新聞,我最後用notion沒有遇到圖片問題決定住那邊了XD

我已經使用另一款軟體了,該貼文可能在我刪除帳號後消失,謝謝你的回覆