As of today, Nov 30, 2023, I am getting the following error upon using AI cleanup in the Windows 10 desktop app, latest version which was updated yesterday. It does not occur in the Chrome web version.

Screenshot_4.png.39ea78ad01f8088435ff6c91c5bd0a30.png

Lawrence

Edited by lawrencekellie
Added information
  • Like 1
  • Evernote Expert

The AI features are all still in beta release so may come and go depending on which app is in use and any hiccups.

Leave it 24 hours. If there's is no improvement then open a support ticket.

• Evernote Expert

Of course you can mention it here.  You just might have been too quick off the mark.  I'd give 24 hours and see if everything starts back again.  If not then, as I said, please raise a support ticket since we're almost all users around here so we can't do anything to report tis for you.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/30/2023 at 8:12 AM, lawrencekellie said:

As of today, Nov 30, 2023, I am getting the following error upon using AI cleanup in the Windows 10 desktop app, latest version which was updated yesterday. It does not occur in the Chrome web version.

Screenshot_4.png.39ea78ad01f8088435ff6c91c5bd0a30.png

Lawrence

Same issue. Hopefully, it's ironed out soon. I've come to rely on it to compensate for my lack of formating. :)

• Evernote Expert

If you have the note 'open' on two devices (say mobile and desktop) then that might raise this issue. Be sure that you only have the note open on one device and see if that resolves the issue.

I just came here to say that I, too, am receiving the red banner using the Evernote desktop app on macOS Sonoma. I have been receiving it consistently now for the past 2 weeks. I concur with  Lawrencekellie that using Ai Cleanup on the web always works without issue. I would also add that Ai cleanup also works on the iOS app, so it’s likely a bug with the desktop app.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...