Support Tickets

Hi,

I opened a support ticket for an issue relating to my account and subscription, but no one is responding. It’s been over a week. I opened a ticket about a tech issue over a month ago and no one responded. 

Can anyone advise how to speak to Evernote customer support?

It seems they are just ignoring the tickets. 

• Level 5*

Hi.  If you raise a support request you normally get a ticket number by return,  which is marking your place in the queue.  Once the support team have dealt with queries placed before yours,  a tech will talk direct.  At the moment it's taking 7-10 (working) days to get responses,  and one of my reporting tickets got an acknowledgement after a month.  The team is very VERY  busy.

The Forums here can normally help at some level with everything except passwords and payments - if you'd like a speedier response please tell us your device, OS and Evernote version,  and give us as much detail as possible about your issue,  and someone should comment within hours...

3 minutes ago, gazumped said:

If you raise a support request you normally get a ticket number by return,  which is marking your place in the queue

That doesn't seem to be happening by email anymore. I raised one yesterday and haven't yet received any acknowledgement. However, if you log into the support system you can see all your requests, and I can see that mine is there and has been given a number.

• Like 1