Evernote (Web e Desktop) com problema de sincronização e muito lento

Olá, venho compartilhar o meu problema a respeito do Evernote para tentar encontrar uma solução.
Acho que mais ou menos desde a semana passada o Evernote desktop windows vem apresentando problemas de sincronização e também extremamente lendo para carregar o conteúdo das notas. Entrei em contato com o suporte e realizei todos os procedimentos fornecidos, mas não adiantou. Tentei utilizar o cliente web, mas está sendo bastante estressante pelo fato da lentidão ao acessar, assim como interagir com as notas.
Não sei mais o que fazer, este problema está atrapalhando muito.
Por favor, conseguem me dá um norte para tentar resolver este problema? 

• Level 5*
17 minutes ago, JRSUser said:

Hello, I want to share my problem with Evernote to try to find a solution.
I think that since last week Evernote desktop windows has been having synchronization problems and also extremely slow to load the content of the notes. I contacted support and carried out all the procedures provided, but to no avail. I tried to use the web client, but it's been quite stressful due to the slowness of accessing it, as well as interacting with the notes.
I don't know what else to do, this problem is really disturbing.
Please, can you give me some guidance to try to resolve this problem? 

Hi.  Support are the people you really need to talk to - we are mainly other users.  What version of Device / OS and Evernote do you have,  and what did Support suggest?

• Thanks 1
6 minutos atrás, gazumped disse:

Hi.  Support are the people you really need to talk to - we are mainly other users.  What version of Device / OS and Evernote do you have,  and what did Support suggest?

Utilizo o sistema operacional Windows 10 Pro. E a versão do Evernote é a 10.65.3

17 minutos atrás, gazumped disse:

Segue em anexo o que o suporte recomendou.

imagem.png