Cant authenticate my Hotmail evernote account using google authenticator

Sure. I have evernote professional account that was created using hotmail. I did 2 factor authentication and i lost the recovery code for it. Now every time i want to log in it asks me for authenticator code using google while it does not allow me to authenticate on google using hotmail account. So i am stuck i cant have a new recovery code and at the same time cant authenticate using google authenticator codes. 

• Level 5

So this is what I understand:

1. You have set up your EN account with 2FA, by Authenticator App. You received your emergency codes.
  2. Access to your account worked, for some time at least. I assume you were able to log in several times already.
  3. Meanwhile the emergency codes got lost somehow.
  4. Now when you access, you are asked for your 2FA-Code. Fine. Up to here everything is as it should be.

Now I don‘t understand what you means with Google, and Hotmail, and this part. Where did you generate your 2FA code, up to now ?

This is what i get while actually i dont have evernote on my google authenticator as it was done by sms before and i was using it that way and did not do google authenticator, so now eveyrtime i log i get this screen where i am not able to have a code for it. 

Screenshot 2023-11-07 at 13.25.05.png

• Level 5

Yes, 2FA by SMS has been disabled, for security reasons.

Everything you need to know is in this help article. Watch especially for the last 3 paragraphs in the lower section of the document.

https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/208314238

The last paragraph holds a green link to support. If you can’t solve the problem, use it. Support is pretty busy at the moment, waiting time will probably be above 10 days.