Subscription/Support Problems -- Multiple Subscriptions to attempt to get Support

I have an active subscription that I purchased via Apple IOS last December.  I formerly had a Paypal subscription with Evernote, and realized that I accidentally had 2 Subscriptions active at the same time.  I contacted support and resolved this issue, and they updated my account to reflect this active subscription in the Spring of 2023.

However, around 3 weeks ago, I got completely locked out as the program no longer viewed me as a subscriber.  There is zero support right now going on 2 weeks solid.  As a desperation move, I subscribed again (so in 2 places again) on the website, but Evernote chat (the only way to get any kind of support historically) isn't online for 3 days now.

Anybody else?  HELP??

• Level 5*

Hi.  You can't pay for one account twice,  so it seems most likely that when Support sorted out your subscription problem they cancelled payment on one account.  You may have continued to use it until  the payments ran out,  and it's now reverted to 'free'.  If you have login details for the 'other' account,  I'd try both to see which works.

By paying again (twice?) you may have created more accounts - either that or you have paid your subscription for the next three or four years...

Try  signing out of Evernote and back in,  or restarting your device,  in case the payments have only just gone through - and if you can find a working subscriber account,  contact Support with as many details of your various accounts as possible.

Support are here - https://help.evernote.com/hc/requests/new but they're very busy right now,  so it may take a 10 days or so to get a tech response; but you'll have a ticket number which reserves a place in the queue.