No notifications coming through on Android 14 Pixel 8 Pro

I'm running 10.57.2, I've disabled and re-enabled notification permissions, rebooted the phone, reinstalled the app, made new notes/tasks with reminders, nothing seems to make them come through. It's the only app I've noticed where notifications aren't working on the new OS. Anyone else experiencing this? I'm even creating reminders on Android and they're popping up on my Windows PC moments later, but nada on the Android app. I use recurring task reminders to do things like pay my bills, so it's sort of a big deal if I don't get buzzed.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Having exactly the same problem with my new Samsung S23 ultra on Android 14, evernote 10.67.0. Tried all the things RevDevReynolds has done….I've disabled and re-enabled notification permissions, rebooted the phone, reinstalled the app, made new notes/tasks with reminders, nothing seems to make them come through. Notifications with all other apps work fine. I also run evernote on a old Samsung S10 with android 12,, it works fine with notifications, no problems at all!  Any Ideas?

• Sad 1

Well, I hope that now the new Samsung phones are getting Android 14 that complaints will increase and Evernote will fix this? I've since taken all my most mission-critical reminders and copied them over to Google Tasks which is kinda obnoxious since there are no ways to export tasks from Evernote into other services. But I can't rely on it anymore. Already missed a few important things and gotten into some trouble! My support ticket is well over a month old and I've had zero responses to it other than to recommend a device reboot and app reinstall, and I let them know that didn't fix it.