SEARCH Failure using Filter "Located in Notebook"

I've been cleaning up hundreds of notes that have a PDF dropped in them in my paid Evernote.

This has been occurring over two or more versions of Windows Evernote app with the current version being:

10.63.4-win-ddl-public (20231006121931)
Editor: v176.13.0
Service: v1.75.5

I click on "Notes" and then set a Filter using "Located in Notebook" for a specific notebook that has these notes with PDF's in them.

Once my "Located" filter is set, I type into the Search field my text characters.  I've tested this using different phrases and get the same result.

This  search, using the "Located in Notebook" filter, results in ALL notes in the notebook being found.  Which is NOT correct.

But....

If I open my Notebooks stack in the sidebar and select the specific notebook I want to search and then key in my text characters, the search engine correctly finds a handful of notes with those text characters.

This has to be a bug with the "Located in Notebook" filter, correct?

50 minutes ago, Carl-L-ND said:

I click on "Notes" and then set a Filter using "Located in Notebook" for a specific notebook that has these notes with PDF's in them.

Once my "Located" filter is set, I type into the Search field my text characters.  I've tested this using different phrases and get the same result.

This  search, using the "Located in Notebook" filter, results in ALL notes in the notebook being found.  Which is NOT correct.

I can reproduce the bug. I think it is closely related to the attached problem. I have submitted a support request to Evernote