Problem exporting notes on MacBook

Hi guys!
I have an Apple MacBook Pro 13.3" (2020) that has the Evernote app installed on it, running the latest version of macOS Sonoma. In one of the folders, I have a lot of notes, over 1000. When I want to export them to my MacBook, about halfway through the progress I get an error and the export breaks.

Please help me to export notes on my MacBook.

• Level 5*

Hi.  Are you exporting Evernote notes via the installed app?  What format are they going to?  ENEX / PDF or HTML? 

It's possible that a corrupted note is crashing the export - if you can identify the offending note (or notes)  you could export everything else and maybe create a new note and copy paste the body of the corrupted note into a new note framework to see if that resolves the issue.  If not,  try exporting the notes to ENEX and theh re-importing the ENEX file to your account.  That process (if it works) should clear any errors.

Failing everything else,  try exporting the notes in 3-4 batches.  When you identify the batch containing the problem note(s) export it in smaller numbers so you can isolate the bad notes,  then try to correct as above.

• Like 1