Evernote no longer working with Canon scanner

Does anyone know how I can download previous version of Evernote that had no issues with Canon scanner (scanning directly into Evernote). Since upgrading to latest version doesn’t wotk.

• Level 5

The better solution is to scan to your computer, name the file with a "good" file name and then save it to an Import Folder. EN will grab it from there and create a new note, using the file name as note title.

If you want you can create more than one Import Folder, each one connected to a different notebook.

• 4 months later...

Does EN grab it bij import?  or can we make a rule in EN?

Scanning to EN is much easier. 

The legacy version was available till end of march

• Level 5

You define the Import Folder(s) in the EN app settings. Can be more than one, each linked to another notebook.

Every file you drop into the folder will appear as attachment to a newly created note. The file  name will become the note title. Choosing „good“ file names avoids rework.

A word of caution: In the past my import folder got unconnected a few times. Nothing is lost, there will just be no files imported. It seems that sometimes an app update removed the folder link.

If you have multiple folders, it creates more of a hazzle then. I just reconnect my single folder, and within seconds the missing imports appear as new notes.