Yesterday I was able to log into my Evernote account but when I did I could only see a blank screen. No evernote. Today, I am not even able to log in. I'm on macOS Monterey 12..2.1 It worked just fine 2 days ago so not sure what changed. Could sure use some help. Thank you. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

Wow! I was scrolling through this forum and was surprised to see someone having the exact same issue as me! This also just started recently for me out of nowhere. I’ve been using Evernote on Safari for years without any issue and now all of a sudden this blank page kept popping up every time I would try to log in or use Evernote.

And I also have macOS Monterey 12.1. I wonder if this plays into the issue somehow? Maybe it could be a bug or something that’s messing with the new Evernote Web. Have you tried restarting your device, clearing history/cookies/website data, checking your settings, or using another browser? 

I think this has been going on for me for about 2 weeks now, but have you found a resolution to this problem yet?