O que está acontecendo?

• Level 5

You probably thought you Unsync, but in fact you didn’t do it.

First when downgrading, do the Unsync BEFORE you downgrade. There is an Unsync limit of 2 devices per month. If you have many, you run into problems right away.

Second to effectively Unsync, first open the client on a device and log out of your account. Close the client. Only then use another device to make the Unsync.

It may currently be you have to wait for 30 days before the Unsync limit resets. In this case subscribing for a month to personal will lift the limit, and allow to adapt the account to the Free plans rules.

The unsync was done before. I'm pretty sure.

The unsync list was ridiculous. It contained even devices which were formatted and doesn't contain the evernote anymore. There's not even a way I can unsync from there. So I did it through the menu that pops up before downgrading.

Anyway, why can't I access my account on ANY of my devices if two are allowed? Not even in the browser it logs.

• Level 5

You need to unsync from the devices page in your account - you can‘t unsync from a device. The hint is only to log out on each device you want to unsync and close the client before you start unsyncing, because otherwise it can create a bounce back. If a device doesn’t exist any more, or was formatted, this is not possible, so just skip that step.

Still you only have 2 unsyncs per 30 days on Free. If you had 10 devices while subscribed (and it doesn’t play a role if they were still active, what counts is the devices page), you need 5 months until you are down to a working configuration.

This is why I said to unsync while you are still subscribed. And that’s why I say it may be easier to simply subscribe for a month, and sort it out.

A good configuration is the web client as main client, because it will count as one device only, even if opened on several physical computers. Then a mobile client (on one physical device), or a desktop client (as well only on 1 physical device) as second client.