Evernote desktop spinning wheel no notes loading Windows 11.

Checked for updates. On the latest version. I open it up and my notebooks are showing but my homepage notes and any notes in the notebook are blank. I click a notebook and I see a green spinning wheel. 

Any advice before I give up after months of struggling through this. Been with EN since 2009. Hate to have to leave. Exporting those small files elsewhere is not going to be fun.

• Level 5*
12 hours ago, MGaz said:

Exporting those small files elsewhere

..."Small files?"

I have Windows 11 and Evernote 10.61.10 which works perfectly.  I'd suggest you sign out of Evernote,  opting not to keep a copy of your database on the device;  then use Revo Uninstaller Free to remove all traces of the app from your system.  Download and install the latest available version of the app from Evernote.com and sign in with your existing user details.  The server has the 'parent' copy of your notes and will recreate any necessary support files.

If you do decide to move your content elsewhere,  go to the Notebooks page in Evernote,  choose the three-dots menu to the right of the notebook name,  and export all your notes to HTML, PDF or ENEX as you require.