Sync with multiple calendars?

• Level 5*
12 minutes ago, mackid1993 said:

copy calendars from multiple ics sources

Surely the reason for separate calendars is to keep entries separate,  not mash them all into one calendar?  Up to you if you want to try...

31 minutes ago, gazumped said:

Surely the reason for separate calendars is to keep entries separate,  not mash them all into one calendar?  Up to you if you want to try...

This can copy to more than one calendar, so they can be separate calendars with separate entries.

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, mackid1993 said:

This can copy to more than one calendar, so they can be separate calendars with separate entries.

My bad - I read the calendar help pages as saying you could only connect to one calendar;  it's actually one account,  so yes,  you can have several calendars from non-Google calendar accounts connected to a Google 'shadow' account and connected to Evernote.

45 minutes ago, gazumped said:

My bad - I read the calendar help pages as saying you could only connect to one calendar;  it's actually one account,  so yes,  you can have several calendars from non-Google calendar accounts connected to a Google 'shadow' account and connected to Evernote.

Exactly you just need to be able to publish that calendar to an .ics subscription which most services can do. Then this script will refresh your specified calendars however often you choose (15 mins by default). The Google calendar is just a read only interface for the other calendar driving it.