Disturbing and annoying Calendar problem

Hello Evernote!

I have a very disturbing and annoying problem.

Have connected my daily Google calendar to Evernote according to instructions and the calendars are visible, but I do not see which activity/task I have entered. It just says "Busy", have attached two pictures in a PDF file. The first picture shows how it looks in Evernote and the one below shows how it looks in my Google calendar.

Today, September 17, there is no problem, but if I come to another day when I have several different calendar events, it creates a very big problem for me.

Today there was an update to Evernote which I obviously downloaded and after installation I also removed the connection between Google + calendar and Evernote and reconnected Google + calendar but nothing helped.

Thanks for your help this problem is driving me more crazy..

Evernote member since October 5, 2012

Regards

Kjell Norden

kjell@docknorden.se

Calendar Problems in Evernote.pdf

• Level 5*
40 minutes ago, Kjellz said:

Hello Evernote!

Hi.  Sorry to disappoint,  but we're mainly other users here in the Forums.  Your best option is to raise a support ticket here - https://help.evernote.com/hc/requests/new

-You'll get an immediate ticket number to reserve your place in the queue,  and a human follow up within a few days (they're a bit busy).  I don't have any experience running a calendar with a high number of events,  so can't replicate your situation.  Best to find out from Evernote whether there are any limits on the content that can be transferred across.

Hello,
It's a bit strange that as soon as I use the link you attached I get to a login page, log in and land in the web version of Evernote. Doesn't feel like I would get there but more to a support page.

You don't happen to have an e-mail address for support that you can send to me at my e-mail "kjell@docknorden.se"

Thanks in advance!

Sincerely
Kjell N.

• Level 5*

Hi.  That is the support link page - if you are already logged in to the app,  try ignoring the login request.  Alternatively try to raise your ticket from a mobile -  Evernote > Settings > Support.  There is no direct email - and you might want to edit your post (use the three-dots menu at top right) to remove the email address.  This is a public forum and addresses are fair game for spam bots.

Hello,
By sheer coincidence, I think I found the bug that drove me beyond crazy. A Google calendar setting in one of my devices was different from the other devices.

Thanks for the support and help from everyone who participated.

Sincerely
Kjell N.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...