I'm unable to create a post on my Android phone and get he web clipper working

Go to solution Solved by marcobgood,

Hi,

I have 2 issues since long time that I'm unable to solve. Of course I've tried all workaround and disinstalled, switched off the phone and reinstalled the last updated version. I've tried this operations several times in the last months hoping to get the correct updated version but nothing happened till today. Thus here below the 2 issues:

1) I'm unable to create notes on my mobile. I tap "new Note" then the usual blank page appear but all commands are light grey and I'm not even able to write anything. There's  no way to do it.

2) when I'm browsing the web on my Chrome browser and trying to send a page to evernote the web clipper app do not work.

Settings:
mobile phone Realme GT Master Edition - model RMX3363  Android version 13
Evernote - Version Personal since Apr 2012 -  Ver.10.54 (1209248)  30.695 notes created

Any solution?

Thanks

• Level 5*

Hmmn.  I had not noticed (I tend to work on desktop all day) but I'm on the same version and when I try to add a new note on my tablet Evernote just crashes.  Full disclosure - I also found a new setting under 'offline' in Settings - Make all available offline - so my complete database is still downloading to storage. 

It's a big database...

We're waiting  for new versions,  but best advice for anyone with similar Android issues is:  add your details here,  and contact Support. 

Quote this thread or ticket# 3751676 and enclose your activity log/

• Thanks 1