Help to close accounts?

Go to solution Solved by gazumped,

"We apologize for the inconvenience, but chat support is currently unavailable due to the high volume of support requests. Please feel free to submit an email ticket or reach out at discussion.evernote.com. Thank you for understanding."

So I thought I could use Evernote to work with a client, but it's way too complicated, she ended up signing up for the free trial when I tried to share my notes, I set up test accounts to try to figure out how that happened, and now I can't log into my account anymore, had to click on  fifteen (15) pictures for idiotic  buses ... not my idea of productivity. 

Get TONS of email from "noreply". 

The first account to close is christine@...com, can you assist?

Thanks!

• Level 5*
  • Solution

Hi.  This is a public forum,  so I'd suggest you edit your initial post to remove your email address to avoid spammers.  There's a 'forgot password' option at Evernote.com which may get you back into your account.  If you can,  then you can follow these steps:  Permanently close your Evernote account

If not,  then you'll need to contact Support (which is not us: mainly other users here...) use  https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?guest=true and select 'Account' as the request type.