Locked out of account, please help.

Hello

My problem started some time ago. I got emails about password reset during whole day, that was looking like an attempt to hack the account.

I have instantly changed password and deactivated the account to take care of it when I get back from business trip.

Now I want to use Evernote again.

The problem is that when I try to login, it says "account is deactivated". Ok. But when I go to reactivation link and it prompts to enter the e-mail - it says "there is no account" (in my language).

The support answered to this problem some generic answer (by Nina P.)

1. Sign in to Evernote Web using your old username or email address and password.
  2. After you provide the correct login information, you'll be informed that your account is deactivated. Click the 'reactivate' link to begin the reactivation process.
  3. Enter the email address associated with your account and an email will be sent to you to confirm your reactivation request.
  4. Click Reactivate My Account from the email and create a new password for your account

Yes.. I know how it should look like. But its some database problem on Evernote side. I need real tech support.

So please, for sake, there are still issues that requires real people with technical analysis skills, that solves real problems (not imaginery issues with putting email into form box).

I have paid account, had to create second account to even write here.

Ticket# 3742138

• Level 5*

Hi.  You already have a ticket number and contact with Support.  Please reply to any support emails and explain that the instructions did not work - they will be able to help you.  (We're mainly other users here,  so can't help with account access.)