android evernote not working

So as of today my evernote account is no longer enabling me to create new notes and up to 100 of the most recently created notes are not appearing and are coming up as unavailable when searched and clicked upon.

I've tried refreshing, it wont synchronize, I've uninstalled and installed again. But checking out recent play store complaints, I'm not the only one experiencing this problem. So I'd be curious to know if this issue has been acknowledged and whether it is being fixed as my evernote is essentially unusable until further notice.

• Level 5

Hi, and welcome to the forums. The most recent update to the Android app is v. 10.53.1. I'm currently on that, and not having problems. If you're trying to install a version prior to that (that is, if the Play Store as you access it does not yet have the update), you would be installing a somewhat faulty version. But I haven't heard of it (much less the current version) preventing new notes from being created, or making notes inaccessible. If you're able to get the app running at all, go to Settings, then Support, and send them a report of this. They may be able to suggest fixes (after they suggest the obvious ones that you've already tried). Also, if you can access a computer rather than a mobile device, you can go to the Web client (https://www.evernote.com/client/web) and access your notes there.