Can't add shortcut to notes on latest Evernote update

Go to solution Solved by gazumped,

• Level 5*

Hi.  Device / OS / Evernote version?  -  and how exactly are you adding a shortcut / what is the shortcut to / and what does "can't" mean: error message / blank screen / loud bang?

• Haha 1

Hi @gazumped 

My device is android mobile and I am currently using the latest version of Evernote that is V. 10.52.2

When I tried to check what error is showing after seeing your reply, I realized that shortcut was added, but randomly anywhere in the list of shortcuts, not in any order first to last. So, I had felt that shortcuts are not being added. But the shortcut I added to one of my notes now was shown third on the list of shortcuts. How do I get it in order so that the last shortcut I add is seen last in my list of shortcuts.

• Like 1
  • Level 5*
  • Solution

If you click the Star icon on the left panel that takes you to the Shortcuts screen,  and then click the 3 dots at the top right,  "Edit Shortcuts" gives you a screen with a series of 'burger' lines (3 lines in a group) on the right.  Drag a burger up or down the screen to move the entry to where you need it.  Beware the red icon to the left - that will remove the entire entry!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...