I have begun to receive the following error when I delete a single note in a large database of recipes. I am trying to delete duplicates. Has anyone seen this? I have attached a screenshot. The file does delete but I have to find my way back in the database to delete the next one. If I delete more than one, I don't get the error. 

Screenshot 2023-08-05 131738.jpg

• Level 5*

Hi.  impressive error - not one I've seen before!  I'd suggest a system restart - power off,  then back on;  and if that doesn't resolve the issue,  make sure you're using the latest version and contact Support (who are not us - mostly other users here...)

On 8/5/2023 at 9:49 PM, sonorad said:

I have begun to receive the following error when I delete a single note in a large database of recipes.

Which version of EN are you using? The new version 10.60 has solved most of the problems in 10.59 so would be worth manually updating to if you haven't been automatically updated yet. That being said, I've not seen that error mentioned in the forums before either.

How are you deleting the note? I can think of at least three ways. Do they all give the same result?

• Select the note in the note list and press the delete
  • Select the note in the note list and go to the Note menu 🢂 Move to trash
  • In the three dots menu at the top right of the actual note select Move to trash.

If you are able to you should check whether you get the same result on the web version.

Hi Mike. 

Thanks for the reply. I get the error no matter how I delete one note. Weirdly, it doesn’t happen if I delete multiple notes at a time. 

Im currently away so I can’t check the version. I think it’s the latest but I’ll check when I get back. Thanks again. 

• Like 1