Bending Spoons - Here are some feature requests!

wilsontehws

Idea

Hi Bending Spoons, 

Since you're going to be charging us extra, here are some features I thought I'd request for. I never did because it was affordable, so here it is:

1) Tables

- we should be able to use formulas in the table forms like excel
- double clicking borders should be able to snap to the size that it needs to be 

2) Added layers to Stacks

- time to evolve, give us a few more layers when it comes to folder management

3) Font Choices

- I miss the days when I could have a nicer font. I'm a man with simple tastes. Most Sans fonts are fine for me. But evernote gave us just one of the bad sans fonts. Well, can we have a more common sans fonts? I understand this is about cross platform issues and font availability

4) Sketch

- We deserve an improved "sketch". I think the craft app has done a pretty good job with this
- all in all, if we can get to the "notability" level of UX that'd be great, especially if you can do sketches over text

Looking forward to hearing from ya Bending Spoons

Regards,
Wilson

• Like 1

2 replies to this idea

• Level 5

What about that: We got a wealth of new features during the last years, without a raise in prices.

So they did exactly what you are asking for: First deliver a completely new app, then deliver a larger number of new features in less than 3 years, than in the 10 years before, and only then raise prices.

Happy now ?