Catch 22 Two account issue needs EN attention please

I have a Catch22 situation with 2 evernote accounts. My main account for 7 years is my old work email. Many years ago, I made a personal account with my personal email for evaluation. I bought a subscription for work and have been using it for many years for both work and personal. After I retired I was told by EN that it would take at least 30 days to remove my personal email account so I can change my active work EN account to my personal email. I was not in a position to do so at the time. I am now.

However... I can't get a chat with someone at EN, for months now, to work with them on this issue. I DON"T want to activate my personal email account so as to be able to place an email support ticket. I should be able to get support without paying for it as I have been a customer for years. I no longer have access to my old work email, which my main account is registered as, so i can't put a ticket in from there and get a response.

I can wait the 30 days so as to have my personal EMPTY (1 note) account go away so I can change my main account to that email. However... getting someone at EN to address the issue has been IMPOSSIBLE for months now.

Would someone PLEASE let me know how I can initiate the deletion of my personal email account so I can use that email for my main account?

I need to initiate an email support dialog to start this process using my personal email so I can monitor and respond without having to pay to activate that account that has not been used for YEARS.

• Level 5*

Hi.  Do you wish to abandon or save the notes in your personal account?  If you can still log into that account I'd suggest you backup the notebook(s) to individual ENEX files so they can be imported to your business account later.  Then remove your email address from that account by changing it to another address (you can obtain a temporary address online if necessary) and Deactivate the account.  If you can still then log into your business account using the old business email address,  you will be able to change it for you personal address.  All the links and additional information you need are here - Change your account login email address

Export notes and notebooks as ENEX or HTML