How do I email support?

I can't find how to email support, though it says I have to email support to create a ticket.

I have a professional account.  I changed my email address in settings, and suddenly it is logging me into an empty account with no subscription at all.

I need the old account back.

There is no way to log out and if I just type in evernote.com it automatically logs me into the new account.  What is more there is a bunch of setup stuff I can't get past.

I finally got the intro stuff to go away, logged out, and then was able to log in again with my old email address, and my content was still there.    

Evidently changing your email address does NOT change your email address.  It creates havoc.

But what IS your support email address, because, the contact us page sends me to a support page that says chat isn't available and submit an email ticket, and then the email address isn't ANYWHERE.

On 7/22/2023 at 4:08 PM, Dora Smith said:

Evidently changing your email address does NOT change your email address.  It creates havoc.

I changed my email address recently as I am changing ISP and have had no problems. Reminders and other emails for EN are coming to my new email address

• 4 months later...
  • Level 5*
On 11/28/2023 at 3:02 AM, Denise Michele said:

I need to communicate with someone at Evernote about a billing issue and I can't find any email address. This is so frustrating. Does anyone know how I can reach someone at Evernote? Thanks!

The details were already posted in this thread.

On 7/24/2023 at 5:05 PM, gazumped said:

Hi.  Check in Settings on a mobile device (scroll down) to find a direct link,  or use https://help.evernote.com/hc/requests/new

Want to give us a bit more detail?  Response times with Support will be around 14 days for a person - they are incredibly busy...