Evernote free suddenly not working

Go to solution Solved by gazumped,

I have been happy user of Evernote free on my Android phone for 6-7 years now. I have something like 60-70 Evernote text note files with important (to me) notes data. I have used the Evernote free app almost daily without any problem.

Suddenly for past 3 days when I start the Evernote app and it takes me to screen to enter my correct passcode (which I do), Evernote goes next to a blank screen, with no files listed and no menus showing -- that, is the screen is totally blank and I can do nothing further except to close or shutdown the Evernote app.

My Evernote app version is 10.52.1 on my Android os version 12 phone. Did I miss a notice or similar from Evernote vendor owner that I failed to do - such as buy a license fee or similar?

At this point I just need to get my Evernote data files exported at a minimum. Does anyone have a suggestion?  Thank you in advance for any suggestions of help. Best regards, --Barry

• Level 5*
  • Solution

Hi.  Whilst I'm sure you know how many devices you have attached to your account - and that you're only allowed 2 - Evernote may have miscounted and locked you out of the account.  Just to confuse things there's also a 'white screen' issue going around.  Your data is safe stored on the server - if you check online to see how many devices Evernote thinks you're using by signing in to Evernote.com,  you'll also be able to see and optionally print your notes.  If yuo have been locked out you may be able to sign out of other devices,  or you may be locked out to the end of your current membership month,  The only guaranteed way back to your notes would be to subscribe,  even if only for a few weeks.

EDIT Whoops - forgot: