NOTE CONTENT DISAPPEARED??

Due to some glitch, all the stuff contained in my note suddenly disappears and all I see is a blank note stating "start writing, drag files or start from a template". Undo did not work. 

When I tried to retrive an older version, I was again presented with a blank note. 

Interestingly, incidences of lagging have also incrased. Is this due to the new change in the firing of staff? Is the service gonna go down? I have registered a complaint but I am too anxious so I am decidng to post here as well. Hoping to get some response ASAP

• Level 5*
On 7/21/2023 at 8:23 PM, inplatform said:

Hoping to get some response ASAP

Sorry to crush your hopes - we're (mostly) all users around here,  so a few days is as quick as you get.  I've had this happen to me a few times - usually when I inadvertently selected the whole page instead of a word or two,  then pressed <delete>.  If you catch it quickly enough,  the 'undo' feature in your OS is usually best to recover the text - even if it hasn't synced to Evernote by that stage,  it'll be in temporary storage in your system and potentially recoverable from there.

Page history is more of a server backup - if and when your text is saved to the server,  a backup is made several times per day.  But if this was all new information and it didn't get to Evernote,  then it's much less likely that there can be any backups available.

When working on "long" notes it's best (IMHO) to work on a local word processor file set to create backup copies every 10 minutes or so.  The content can be attached to a note as a file,  or by copy/paste.

Since the open note is effectively a web page and heavily dependent on a network connection I'd rather have my local saves.

• Level 5*
7 hours ago, elainespadilla said:

Content is not loading.  Please help. 

Hi.  Please state your device,  OS and EN version and give us a full explanation of what's happening.  Do you open the app and see nothing?  Get blank notes?