Evernote not sync'ing. Hours of work lost

Long term user and traditionally a solid fan. Have the App across my Apple platform. But just recently I have repeated cases where I lose hours of work as the notes dont synch and I go back to the note only to find my work from the session has been lost. Recently new phenomena. Not had this problem before. Repeatedly happening now though and it is started to really annoy me. Anyone else having the same issues ?

• Level 5*

Doesn't seem like this is a current issue with anyone else.  Notes should now be syncing more or less in real time,  so losses should be unusual - have you contacted Support about this?  (We're mainly other users here...)

Same issue, and it's somewhat recent.  Updating a note in the web version doesn't get updated to my iPhone app (which is the latest version).  Used to update immediately, but a couple months now it's not been updating.  Ridiculous bug.  I've tried using the Sync option in the app, refreshing the web version, logging out and into the app, deleting the app and re-logging back in, and nothing works.  And you apparently can't submit a problem unless you're paying for an advanced version of Evernote, which I am not.  Looking into other alternative apps as this is a dealbreaker.

• Level 5*
12 hours ago, karenoffereins said:

And you apparently can't submit a problem unless you're paying for an advanced version of Evernote, which I am not.

Hi.  We're mostly other users in the Forums.  Please state your device, OS and Evernote version.  Subscribers can raise support queries here - https://help.evernote.com/hc/requests/new and Free users here - https://twitter.com/evernotehelps (but it's usually easier to use the Support option in the mobile client). 

There are some checks here that may help...Tips for troubleshooting syncing issues