audio clips get shared sometimes, but other times not

I often create audio clips on my Android phone using Smart Voice Recorder and then share them to my default folder on Evernote. This works about half the time and fails (silently) the other half. In the screenshot, Recording 13 appears to be there but the note is empty (and no, waiting a few minutes doesn't help). Same for Recording 12. But Recordings 11 and 10 appeared correctly and exactly as intended. All four clips were treated identically.

The problem lies with Evernote, not Smart Voice Recorder or Android. I know this because all four recordings can be successfully shared to many other apps, such as Google Drive or Gmail or Viber, with no problems ever. The problem only occurs with Evernote and it occurs repeatedly and frequently, say roughly half the time. 

unnamed.png

• Level 5*

Hi.  Apart from the fact that items 12 & 13 were updated (at the time of your image),  9 minutes and 1 minute ago,  while the others were days ago,  I have no clue. 

What version of Evernote for Android do you use?  I'm not sure,  but I assume,  that when sharing the recording you're sharing to the server,  which then syncs the new notes to any other devices connected to your account.  Are you able to check the notes there by signing in to Evernote.com in a browser? 

Comms between the Android and the server will depend on the strength and speed of your network connection,  so could these fails be happening in locations where the signal is weak?  The size of the files my also be a factor - are the fails longer / larger than the successful shares?

I regularly share items from my mobile and tablet with Evernote and rarely have any problems - clearly your experience is different,  but the only 'fix' available for 'phones is to uninstall Evernote / restart the phone / reinstall - any unsynced notes then on the phone would be lost.

You should definitely report this to Support (we're mainly other users here) - https://help.evernote.com/hc/requests/new for subscribers - https://twitter.com/evernotehelps (or the feedback option from most apps) for free users. As you have a mobile, support is via app settings>support>issue ticket.