Anyone experiencing Evernote crashing every 5 mins on PCs? Usually when I'm in the middle of a meeting taking important notes! It's been very unstable the last couple of weeks. I get a pop-up suggesting to either quit or restart. I usually choose quit, then restart, then after a few minutes it crashes again. Any ideas? I'm running this version on Windows 11 on a paid Evernote Personal account.

10.57.6-win-ddl-public (4112)
Editor: v169.1.20965
Service: v1.68.4
© 2019 - 2023 Evernote Corporation. All rights reserved

• Level 5

Hi, and welcome to the forums. I'm not seeing this myself. I wonder if the meetings are taking place in areas with poor Internet connectivity. That should just pop up a notice about unable to connect or sync temporarily paused or something, not crash it, though. It's possible that your Evernote database has become corrupted. The usual fix is to let Evernote delete the database by going to Settings and unchecking "Keep a copy on this device" (may not be the exact wording). Then quit Evernote (File > Quit, not just the X at top right of the window). That will delete the existing database. When you restart Evernote, it will download the DB again (which can take awhile to do completely), and you can check "Keep a copy" again. If that doesn't fix it, uninstalling Evernote entirely (people here recommend Revo uninstaller, not just the Windows tool)  and reinstalling it might be the next step.