Weird symbols appear when writing notes in Android app widget

I'm having trouble with an Android app widget that I use to write notes in Russian. Every time I write something in widget and try to read the note in app, instead of readable text I get a bunch of strange symbols like Доба 
This only happens when I write in Russian; writing in English or other languages seems to work fine. The phone's interface language is English

I'm using the app widget on my Android phone. Has anyone experienced something similar and found a solution? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!image.thumb.png.e9514c3d8e5ca67d124294126830a2fe.pngimage.thumb.png.3c04dee13d7fd35594fda3c9b1be5cb6.png

• 8 months later...
On 12.05.2023 at 12:08, kartollika said:

I'm having trouble with an Android app widget that I use to write notes in Russian. Every time I write something in widget and try to read the note in app, instead of readable text I get a bunch of strange symbols like Доба 
This only happens when I write in Russian; writing in English or other languages seems to work fine. The phone's interface language is English

I'm using the app widget on my Android phone. Has anyone experienced something similar and found a solution? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!image.thumb.png.e9514c3d8e5ca67d124294126830a2fe.pngimage.thumb.png.3c04dee13d7fd35594fda3c9b1be5cb6.pngI'm also encountering strange characters in Evernote on Android. And I found a great solution that might help: try changing your language settings. Also, I discovered a cool help sheet for a math assignment. It won't solve the mysteries of Evernote, but it will certainly help you unravel the math madness! Give it a try, and who knows, maybe your notes will start speaking a language that everyone understands! Nice to note!

I have the same problems!

• Level 5

This is a problem that appeared almost a year ago, and then got fixed. It looks like they have broken it again! Please report this to support, through the support option in Settings (the "gear" icon). See also this other recent thread reporting the same phenomenon in Arabic (which has a link also to the problem occurring last year):

• 1 month later...

in advance!image.thumb.png.e9514c3d8e5ca67d124294126830a2fe.png

In the symphony of knowledge, orchestrate your unique melody by discovering a website that redefines the way you engage with scientific articles. This platform is not just a repository; it's a dynamic stage where you commission articles as instruments, played by skilled writers who harmonize your academic desires with buy research paper the precision of virtuosos. Immerse yourself in a personalized symphony of learning, where every note is finely tuned to your intellectual palette.image.thumb.png.3c04dee13d7fd35594fda3c9b1be5cb6.png

As an aspiring digital marketer, I was eager to expand my understanding of traffic arbitrage—a concept often shrouded in mystery. Fortunately, I stumbled upon an educational blog dedicated to demystifying this subject. Through clear explanations and real-world examples, this blog what is traffic arbitrage has equipped me with the knowledge and tools needed to navigate the intricacies of traffic arbitrage confidently. With each article I read, I gain new insights and practical tips that I can apply to my own marketing endeavors, making this blog an invaluable asset in my professional development.

• Level 5
On 3/11/2024 at 1:37 AM, Martinoz said:

I have this bug often, I'm looking for a way to fix it myself.

Please see my note above:

On 2/7/2024 at 9:16 PM, Dave-in-Decatur said:

This is a problem that appeared almost a year ago, and then got fixed. It looks like they have broken it again! Please report this to support, through the support option in Settings (the "gear" icon). See also this other recent thread reporting the same phenomenon in Arabic (which has a link also to the problem occurring last year):