(Archived) 2.0 is Great

Scooter

Idea

Yeah, I know. This isn't worth a whole thread, but I wanted to give kudos where kudos are warranted. My least favorite feature of Evernote was the sidebar. I hated that I couldn't hid the notebooks, I hated that I couldn't nest them, I REALLY hated that when you clicked on a saved search the tags list sprang open with the searched tags highlighted.

And... all these problems vanished last night. Shared notebooks, great. Attach button, fine. But the biggie is the sidebar. I really can not imagine what would make it better now. 100% of my complaints and irritations have been solved.

Evernote just keeps delivering the goods. Well done!!

3 replies to this idea

One of the biggest things bothering me lately about Evernote was it's sluggish performance with my 2300 notes. I had been using the betas, but today when I finally upgraded to the final 2.0 release, Im seeing a big improvement in Evernote's performance! Notes, PDFs, searches, tags, etc all seem to be loading quite fast. No more beach balls. Thanks for the update :D

One of the biggest things bothering me lately about Evernote was it's sluggish performance with my 2300 notes. I had been using the betas, but today when I finally upgraded to the final 2.0 release, Im seeing a big improvement in Evernote's performance! Notes, PDFs, searches, tags, etc all seem to be loading quite fast. No more beach balls. Thanks for the update :D

Im hoping for the same as I now have close to 7000 (!) notes. Let's see how it works.

Archived