Why has it recently become so difficult to switch between accounts? The iOS app just shows the Evernote logo on the centre of the page. I have to close and reopen the app to connect to the other account. The MacOS app is only a little better. It takes so long to switch. I never had these problems in previous years. It seems every time Evernote does an update, something else breaks. 😫

• Like 1
  • Level 5*
20 minutes ago, MarkB1968 said:

Why has it recently become so difficult to switch between accounts?

Hi.  Are you saying that this has happened from one version of ENv10 to another?  Or are you remembering what used to be possible with Legacy?  I was under the impression that - since a mobile device has no stored data to fall back on - you signed out of one account to sign in to another,  which process was not exactly quick because the app has to download the new account details before content is available. 

If there has been a significant change I suggest you raise it with Support to get their help (mainly other users here...) 

• 11 months later...
On 4/5/2023 at 2:15 PM, MarkB1968 said:

takes so long to switch.

long? Haha try never. Shows me both accounts. Tap the personal profile and it does absolutely bugger all. IMG_9374.jpeg.d9501058f979286dfa545d97417b9284.jpeg

• Level 5*

While I gather you're frustrated,  your query gives us very little information other than you appear to be a teams user.  You might want to blur out the email address in a public forum too.  How about some basics?  Device / OS & Evernote versions... and do you have admin for your Teams account?