Shareable links not working - V 10.

Howdy all!

So, most of the shareable links I've sent out lately have been working fine, but today, one did not.

It's a new note I created 02APR23, and shared the same day. 

I reached out to evernote support through a ticket this morning and a few chats this afternoon; so far nothing from the ticket, and the chats have been with agents who refuse to answer any questions or assist in any way.

Running V 10.55.1-win-ddl-public (4005)
Editor: v167.2.20810
Service: v1.67.0
© 2019 - 2023 Evernote Corporation. All rights reserved

What else can I check?

I'm having the same issue and then some: The "copy link" isn't there, and then after several seconds a red message pops up for a few seconds, "Failed to generate shareable link."  

I opened a ticket a few minutes ago. Fingers crossed that I'll get a response with a fix. 

1755, FINALLY GOT AN ANSWER, TURN OFF, AND THEN TURN BACK ON, THE SHARING LINK.
It took an hour and forty minutes, five people, way too much horrible customer service, and me asking the exact same questions at least 1,000 times to get this?!?!?
  • Level 5*
24 minutes ago, dleach4512 said:

It took an hour and forty minutes, five people, way too much horrible customer service, and me asking the exact same questions at least 1,000 times to get this?!?!?

You mean that wasn't the first thing you tried?

• 2 weeks later...

LOL.

First I had to fight my way into C/S, then I had to fight against them because they insist on fighting about everything and listening to nothing. Took a long time a lot of chats before they finally relented and gave me some troublehsooting steps.