How can I remove the shared notes in "Shared with me" of which I do not have access anymore or invalid?

Gourab Kishore Saha

Idea

How can I remove the shared notes in "Shared with me" of which I do not have access anymore or invalid? I did not find any option to remove those notes, and when I click  on them, a message shows  that "you no longer have access to this note". All I want is to remove these notes from shared with me tab so they they are not visible anymore.

2 replies to this idea

• Evernote Expert

When a shared note is not unshared by the owner they get orphaned with the 'sharee'.

You can ask for help from support to remove the uwated, orphaned note but the best thing in the meantime is to create an orhpaned notebook and move these notes there so that they are out of sight.

I have the same issue.  I have a number of notes from a previous employment I want to delete.  However, the individuals who create also are not longer employed at that company.  I don't want them around taking up disk space (some are fairly large). So if they can't access them, how do I get rid of them