Global font option in Evernote

Hello Team,

I was using your legacy application, where I was able to make the default font settings, but I am not getting the same features with your updated application.

The new release always comes with a lot of features, but I think it is not better than your legacy version.

Additionally, we cannot increase the font size of the text that is under the code block.  I believe you must resolve this issue with your new release.

In addition, if you select all the texts, including the code blocks, to change the font size, the font size option will be disappeared. It is true that your new release comes with a lot of features, but you have forgotten to add some basic features that are really needed for the notes.

Could you please let me know when you will publish a new release where we can get all the features that are in your legacy version?

Regards,

Suresh

• Level 5

In the forum is no "Team", only fellow users.

If you have a request, issue a support ticket.

About your question: There have been several requests posted about the fonts in general and code blocks in special in the forum, and there were tickets opened. Up to now there has been no changes, and from what we hear (or don't hear) I don't expect any changes in the near or even mid term.

Code block is a special formatting element (as you can see by inserting it through the "+" menu, not by the usual formatting options). The reason behind it is that the code block is a HTML container, that holds the inserted code. This container has its own definition of all parameters. The formatting options do not work on anything inside of the code block.

If v10 is better or worse than legacy is a futile discussion. Legacy its deprecated, the discussion leads nowhere. v10 has a new code basis, and as always features are gained, and features are lost when you make such a fundamental switch. There are 2 general ways to contact EN, by feedback and by support ticket. Since you want an answer, you need to go through support.