It is not possible to access my notes from any browser in my laptop

Go to solution Solved by firmolari,

Hi all,

I'm trying to access my Evernote account using a browser in a laptop, but I can't access to the notes. The login process seems to be OK, but when trying to access to the main notes pages I receive a message asking to contact the support team. 

This is what I get. I also attach the image.

Oops, we encountered an error.
Sorry, we encountered an error while loading this page. Please try again later, or contact Evernote Support for assistance.

The interesting thing is that I can access from my phone (where the APP is installed), so it seems there could be any issue trying to access from the browser. I've tried with Chrome, Brave, Firefox and Edge. In all of them, I get the same error message.

Any idea what could it be happening?

Thanks in advance.

evernote_error.jpg

• Solution

Hi gazumped, thanks for sharing!

I did (search before publishing), but it seems that when you are in one forum (General Discussion) it doesn't search in other and that why I didn't get any positive feedback.

I will close this, and continue with the other one (in the Possible Bugs/Technical Issues).

BTW, I contacted the @evernotehelps account on twitter (recommended in one of the threads while I was searching for this issue in the forum) and they told me that this is a known issue and they are working to solve asap.

Regards.

• Like 1