どの様な条件で発生するのか明確では無いが、時々ノート内の文字が消える。

主に太字にした行の次の行から消える。

酷い場合はノート内の太字か所以外がすべて消えた。

‘webでノートを編集した後に、そのノートを`mac版で同期すると消えるのかもしれない。

その時にweb版のノートの文字をmac版のノートにコピー&ペーストしても、

太字部分しかコピーされなかった。

• Solution

Here you are.

The right image is the note displayed in the web version (windows) .
After editing on the web, the left is displayed in the mac app.
The points indicated by the red arrows are wrong.

Thanks

画像1.png

• Level 5

I can only try theories here, but maybe a part of the note did not sync properly to the Mac.

The least aggressive action would be to log out of the Mac client, quit the EN app, then restart the Mac. With the fresh session, open EN and log in. Check if ok.

If this doesn’t work, go to EN settings on the Mac (Evernote menu) and uncheck „Keep a copy of my notes …“ before you log out. Then the same as before. This will dump your local database, and reload the notes from the cloud server.

Keep the app open after logging in again - it needs time to download all content again.

Thank you for your kindness very much.
Following the advice, I logged out from EN and rebooted the Mac, but unfortunately this did not solve the problem.
"Download all content again" takes too long, so even if this solves the problem, it might be difficult for me to run it every time I have a problem.

mmm.

• Level 5

EN will start to work right away - the download takes place in the background. You will just notice a slight lag when opening an attachment that is not yet loaded locally.

Not having a download yet is only relevant when you take the Mac offline, while traveling or similar. While online the client behaves like the web client for all content still missing on your drive.