Sort by recently accessed notes

Glen F.

Idea

Similar to web browser history, I request the ability to sort by recently accessed notes. Add a DB field 'Last_Accessed" which would help ID recent access notes and make us more efficient. Please vote for this!

4 replies to this idea

• Level 5*

Already available via the Home page - 

View recent and suggested notes. Recent notes are sorted by the most recently edited, while suggested notes are based on a combination of notes you access, edit, or search for frequently.

Note: Evernote Teams customers will see notes they have access to from across the entire team account here.

Home Overview – Evernote Help & Learning

9 hours ago, gazumped said:

Already available via the Home page - 

Only if you edited the note. There is also a list of the 5 most recently edited notes in the sidebar (if you have it activated). I think @Glen F. wants a list of notes he has just looked at, without necessarily having changed them. Given that the back button often doesn't give me the results I expect (back to the preview note list but not the note I was looking at?) I suspect that this might not be easy to implement, but I can definitely see the value.

• Like 1

I agree completely.   I use Evernote to store recipes (among other things).  If I’m cooking from multiple recipes, I want to go back and forth from multiple recipes without having to pin or edit each one.   Far more important to me than seeeing recently captured or edited notes on the home page.