Issues with selecting multiple notes to move or delete?

When organizing an old Notebook -- 

Any time I want to select multiple notes to move or delete (using 'Ctrl+Left Click'), the interface will only allow me to select a few notes that are visible on the screen.

I am not able to scroll down once I've selected, or select a group of non-sequential notes. 

Is this a bug? Any workarounds for this? I have hundreds of old notes to process!

• Level 5*

Hi.  Select the top note,  scroll down;  select the bottom note.  Up to 100 intermediate notes will be selected.  Beware that large scale deletions will require some time to sync through to the server - make changes on one device and give it plenty of time to update. 

17 hours ago, KelKay said:

Any time I want to select multiple notes to move or delete (using 'Ctrl+Left Click'), the interface will only allow me to select a few notes that are visible on the screen.

I am not able to scroll down once I've selected, or select a group of non-sequential notes. 

Not my experience. I can ctrl+click multiple notes (not necessarily a continuous block) and scroll down and then add some more.

@gazumpedhas described how you can select a continuous block of notes by clicking the first and shift+clicking the last, but I don't think that is what you want to do.

I would check you are on the most up to date version and then if that doesn't solve it I would do the standard refreshing of the database by signing out and choosing "remove my Evernote data from this device". Log back in and the data will download (it may take a while) and hopefully that will solve it.

• Like 2