There's no way for me to get a verification code and change my forgotten password.

Go to solution Solved by gazumped,

As the title says, There's no way for me to get a verification code and change my forgotten password. The phone number associated with the account is old, if I saved codes during setup, that was twelve years ago and I certainly don't have them now, so I'm stuck. I have a free account but sent a ticket and got an email that wasn't helpful or relevant to my situation. I have a lot of stuff on Evernote and getting panicked that it's lost. Do I have to buy their subscription to get better service and have this fixed?

• Level 5*
  • Solution
13 hours ago, Rowinaboat said:

I have a free account but sent a ticket and got an email that wasn't helpful or relevant to my situation.

Hi.  I assume you're not a Teams user,  though that's the thread that you posted in..  and it might be useful if you quoted the email contents - we may be able to help better.

Buying a subscription isn't required,  but if you can subscribe for a month or two it would solve your problems a lot more quickly - and you have - apparently - been using the service for free for at least 12 years,  so have something like a potential 8GB+ of online storage where your notes are awaiting your attention...

If you have a ticket number from the last email you received,  try responding to that to ask for more help.  If you don't have a ticket number,  make a correct request for help from https://help.evernote.com/hc/requests/new - use the 'continue as a guest' option.