Why a notebook with notes for tasks?

Why a notebook with notes for tasks? Why do the tasks (Tasks - Administration) need an extra note? Would it be conceivable that everyone could choose what they want? Personally, I would be satisfied if the task area can be used separately - without the need for a note with a notebook😕

in the link a screenshot to interpret my question correctly:

----------------

Weshalb bei Aufgaben ein Notizbuch mit Notiz?

Weshalb benötigen die Aufgaben (Aufgaben - Verwaltung) eine extra Notiz?

Wäre es denkbar, dass sich das jeder selbst aussuchen könnte wie er es sich wünscht?
Ich persönlich wäre zufrieden, wenn der Aufgaben Bereich extra verwendet werden kann - ohne dass zusätzlich eine Notiz mit Notizbuch benötigt wird😕
  • Level 5

All tasks "live" inside of notes - there are no tasks outside of notes. The special "Tasks" note is only a container, holding all tasks that were not allocated by the user to another note. If you allocate all tasks to other notes, it stays empty. You can choose in app settings, tasks any other note to hold these miscellaneous tasks.

There is no "Tasks" notebook - the tasks are in notes, and the notes can be in any notebook. The "Tasks" tab in the side panel is a collector for all tasks, from all notebooks. It is independent from the notebooks section.

It is as it is, by design. EN is build around notes, not around tasks. The general idea behind tasks in EN is as much to make notes actionable, as it is to have a task manager. By integrating the notes into task managing it does a job no other task manager will do.

If you don't like the concept, pick another task manager.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

OK, thanks for the detailed explanation. So far I am already aware of that 😉 However, it would be really great if, at least in the Evernote desktop version for Windows 10 / 11, you could divide the individual tasks in the note into individual categories. That works - just very cumbersome. As an example, the categories would be: - Shopping - Events - Errands When I have created these notebooks (task books / ToDoList notes), I cannot (yet) use the mouse to move the individual tasks that were added in the general note for the tasks to the other notebooks / to the other "Tasks notebook " (e.g. from tasks in Shopping). Currently I would have to write it down in the created task notebook to transfer it myself...

OK, Danke für die ausführliche Erklärung.
Soweit ist mir das schon bewusst😉

Jedoch wäre es dann wirklich super, wenn man zumindest in der Evernote Desktop Version für Windows 10 / 11 die einzelnen Aufgaben, die sich in der Notiz befinden in einzelne Kategorien einteilen zu können.

Das funktioniert schon - nur sehr umständlich.

Als Beispiel wären die Kategorien:
  • Shopping
  • Termine
  • Erledigungen

Wenn ich diese Notizbücher (Aufgabenbücher / ToDoList Notizen) erstellt habe, kann ich (noch) nicht die einzelnen Aufgaben die in der allgemeinen Notiz für die Aufgaben hinzugefügt wurden mit der Maus in die anderen Notizbücher umschieben / in das andere "Aufgaben-Notiz-Buch" (z.B. von Aufgaben in Shopping) ziehen.

Aktuell müsste ich das in das angelegte Aufgaben-Notizbuch zum übertragen selbst hineinschreiben...